We aren't just a church with small groups, we're a church of small groups.
Harvest small groups are uncommon communities applying God's truth in everyday life. They are designed to challenge men and women to grow as faithful and fruitful followers of Jesus Christ.
WE BELIEVE …
- Small Groups are the Biblical model for transformation. (Acts 2:42-46)
- Small Groups are the best/only way to shepherd the whole flock. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- Small Groups create an environment to use our spiritual gifts. (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- Small Groups multiply competent ministers. (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Small Groups foster Biblical love. (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)
- Small Groups promote unity, fellowship and maturity. (1 John 1:3,6, Proverbs 27:17)
A variety of groups meet throughout the week, some in homes and some at the church. As a small group member, you will have an opportunity to use your gifts to minister to other people. Your needs will also be met by other group members as the group does life together. Small Groups revolve around large group discussion and a break-out time where men gather with men and women gather with women for prayer and accountability.
Ready to jump in?
If you are interested in joining a small group, we would love to help you get connected! us your questions, or click below to sign up.Join a small group